Call-Centres are integrated. Some additional licences may be required but all the features such as Call Queuing, Comfort Messages and Reporting are included.
Everything is managed via a web-portal. If you are an IT Administrator you may be inclined to manage the system for yourself. If not, our technical teams can make changes ‘on-the’go’ for you. In many cases the changes can be made without any need to restart any equipment, although some more fundamental changes will require the handsets to be restarted.
All calls to UK Landline (01, 02 & 03) numbers are included as are all calls to UK Mobiles.
Yes. Each phone requires a Cat-5E or above data socket at the handset location. It is possible to share one data socket between a PC and a phone, but this adds a layer of management to your IT network in order to achieve the best quality of calls. We recommend a dedicated socket wherever this is possible.
No. The only limitation we have is the size or speed of your internet connection and we require around 100kbits of bandwidth for each VoIP call.
Yes. So many businesses have multiple bills for lines and services that making sense of it and managing it is really complicated. We can reduce this to one bill.
Yes. We ‘port’ your existing numbers to the new service, plus you can add more local or geographic numbers if you require them.
Hosted VoIP uses an internet connection. Once Hosted VoIP is installed your telephone numbers are ‘ported’ (moved) to the new system. This process ceases the old lines and services so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Your telephone system and the telephone lines are redundant.
- You get new handsets which connect to your internet connection.
- No more engineer visits to configure or maintain the system, we do it all online for you.
There are two answers here;
- If you have BT 4G Assure, then within 30 seconds of the internet failing your handsets will reconnect over the 4G data network and carry on working
- If you don’t have the 4G Assure back-up your handsets wont connect to the internet so your phones wont ring. However, your calls will still be captured in your phone system which means callers can still leave messages (messages can appear as emails so you may still receive these). You may have set-up twinning with your mobile phone, so your calls will still ring on this device instead. In the worst case scenario eg; a fire you may have to find alternative office space. We can simply point your calls to the new office instead.